Monday, July 19, 2010
Believe, Pray, Think, and Give- these are four horsemen of abundance. Abundance does not come by praying for things, money and possessions. Instead pray for insights and ideas. These can be turned into useful implements to enrich life. Actually all values are in the mind. Creative achievement is in the mind. We have abundance within us. One can think his way to all manner of good if and only if one can think and create new positive thoughts.
Abundance is a wonderful word. In Latin it means- “to rise up in waves”. When we think and practice abundance we stimulate all good things to rise up to us during the time when we are facing troubles or challenges. To receive the good things of the life one must first give. I would not over emphasize its importance when I say; giving can change any one’s situation.
Laws of divine abundance exist all around us, that is how creator had planned. It is man who has messed up with the supply of good to all, by his crude interference. But still if we follow a simple thing as the giving of the self, of thoughts, of money, of time, of helpfulness, the abundance is stimulated and it starts flowing in your life. The results of putting this technique into practice are almost miraculous. It has to be simply the way of life.
Abundance is already there; ready to shower on us all available good things on this earth. All we need to do is to stimulate the flow of abundance by giving. We have to develop certain stimulator in our day to day habits, that is certain attitudes which will start and maintain the flow of abundance. To create the abundance mindset, be willing to give. It’s not that complicated, really.
But let’s think for a minute; what do most of us do instead? When we have a great idea, we hoard that idea. We don’t give it away. We shelter and protect it. We keep it to ourselves in fear that someone else might take it. We think, “I better save that idea for later.” We don’t share our ideas or give them away – we keep them. This blocks the flow of good things.
More than anything else, God wants us. And, anything we give without giving our self is only a token of what we truly owe to the Lord. So whatever is your job, profession, work, student etc.. just give your 100% in it.
So many times when we talk about giving, only money comes to our mind. There are many things that can be given apart from money. Give what you got because giving signals “more-than-enoughness.” It signals abundance. When you’re in a state of giving, and giving willingly you’re telling others (and yourself) that there is plenty. That there is more than enough for everyone. Give your time, information, talents, encouragement, acknowledgment, thoughts, compliments, kindness, smiles, love and money.
You receive through the same doorway through which you give. The way to receive freely is to give freely. Quality is more important than quantity, since the universe amplifies thought into circumstance. Begin giving generously, cheerfully, happily, willfully and do so often.
• Want more time? If that’s the case, give away some time. Find an organization or a person that you really love and volunteer some of your time. Give time away.
• Want love? Got to give some before you get some. You feel loved even when you give some.
• Short on Cash? Give some away. Givers gain.
• Are you stuck? Want to get unstuck? Help others first. When we help others wholeheartedly, help will always come back to us.
• Lacking self-belief? Lack self-belief then give away that belief to others. Find someone who is lacking in self-confidence or in self-belief and give them a boost. Fill their mind with positive ideas. Instill belief in others and belief will come back flowing abundantly.
• Short on ideas? Short on creative ideas, give them away! Give others creative ways to increase business. Give ideas away and ideas will flood right back to you.
With all of these tips, we have to start from where we are. We can’t give what we don’t have. Be willing to give what you got from where you are and I promise you – abundance will flow into your life. Let us actively create the abundance stimulator.